1) How can someone sell their Greater Springfield area house in 7 days or less?
- If someone needs to sell their house in a hurry, whether it's in Springfield, Holyoke, Chicopee, Easthampton, Longmeadow; or anywhere in Western MA, we have the cash available right now to buy it. The reason we can do this is because we work with private investors and private funds. We don't use banks because the process just takes too long. We don't have to go through the loan approval process and wait for some committee to give us the green light. We can purchase the home in as little as 3 days if necessary and buy the house in "as is" condition. Closing is scheduled according to the seller's needs or time frame. We can buy the home very fast or we can extend it for one, two, three, even five months. Whatever the seller needs is what we try to accomplish.
2) OK, many people are curious. What exactly is the process to sell my house quick in the Springfield area?
- Basically, a seller who has a house to sell in Western MA will need to fill out our "Sell a House" form here on our web site, or call our office at 413-248-7355. We need to know the property address, any loan balances on the property, if there are any liens or judgments, if they are behind in payments (if so, how much?) and the overall condition of the property. Plus, any other pertinent information regarding the house or the financing. Once we have this information, we'll research the property to determine the fair market price. We also need to determine what we'll do with the property once we own it. That will help establish our offer. (To get the process started, click on the "sell a house" link on the upper left hand corner of this web site and fill out the seller form)
3) So what is the fee for selling my house?
- We think it is important for customers to realize that there are no fees, no commissions and no obligations, so they really have nothing to lose. If the seller just doesn't like our offer, they are free to list it with a real estate agent or they can try to sell the house themselves. We recommend that they call us first because we can often save them time and money since we can buy the house so quickly. We also keep all information strictly confidential.
4) Why do people sell you their houses?
- People sell their homes for many different reasons. They may be moving to a larger home or downsizing to a smaller one...or maybe they are taking advantage of a job opportunity out of town. There are also reasons like divorce, job loss, getting behind on the payments, retirement, health problems, etc. We also specialize in helping people stop foreclosures so they can save their credit, giving them the ability to buy another house in the future.
5) Does the property have to be in excellent condition for you to buy it?
- No it doesn't. We'll buy houses in any condition or any situation. We buy houses in as-is condition.
6) Does the house have to be a certain size for you to be interested?
- No, we've purchased properties as small as a one bedroom condominium up to large multi unit apartment buildings. So really, size doesn't matter.
7) Where do you buy Houses?
- We buy houses all over Western Massachusetts and Northern CT. Some of the towns that we cover are Springfield, Chicopee, Holyoke, West Springfield, Longmeadow, Enfield CT, Ludlow, Wilbraham, Easthampton, South Hadley, Suffield CT, Palmer, Agawam, Northampton. We are investor buyers that can purchase properties quick and close on the date of your choice.